Thursday, February 17, 2011

Vital Records Binder, Family Emergency Contact


I don't know about you, but one thing I have learned about myself is that when crisis hits...I Panic.  Okay not like full on panic but my mind goes blank and I can't remember where things are or what I should do.  I hope that if you are anything like me this Vital Records Binder will help you.
With this binder everything you need will be in one spot.
This binder will be Vital to you in an emergency.
Have you ever been asked what your phone number is and you have to think about it?  What about someone Else's number?
   Not only do I have a hard time knowing MY number (I don't call myself), but I only have to push a button on my phone and the person I want picks up!  What happens if your phone is lost, left behind or worse DEAD?  No worry you grabbed your binder, you are prepared!  Now you can contact anyone you need!
These next few pages are your EMERGENCY numbers.

Here is the link


Here is the link

No comments: