Friday, October 1, 2010

31 days of Halloween

October is my Favorite month of the whole year.  I love the cool air and the changing colors.  I love walking through the leaves and hear the sound they make as I kick along.  I'm also a Halloween baby.  I think Halloween is the most fun!  I will be posting a craft, game or other idea every day this month for the holiday! I hope it is as much fun for you as it is for me.
Our first day of Halloween is going to be really simple.
I found these really cute ghost shaped tins at Dollar tree.
I made a cake mix and poured it into my tins.
Baking it as directed on the box.
When the cakes were done we pulled them out and let them cool.
Next we frosted them with White frosting Yummmm!
Then used decorating gel to make the eyes and mouth.
These are the ones my daughter made.

No comments: